Description de poste
Numéro de l'offre: REF4757N
Date de publication: 05/02/2024Company description
About Ikano Retail
Ikano Retail is one of 12 IKEA franchisees. Through our omnichannel experience we create a better everyday life in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Mexico and the Philippines, offering well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible are able to afford them. Our Ikano Centres, anchored by IKEA, are retail destinations at the heart of our communities. We also invest in real estate to develop places for people to live, work and play. We are the only franchisee owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
About the Job
Reporting directly to the CCC Manager, Ikano Retail, you must be able to use knowledge of IKEA and technical systems to work together with contact centre management group and the team in an inspiring and supportive way whilst maintaining a close network with system vendors for all existing markets in IKEA SEA. Ensure all CCC tools and communication related systems and applications and office facilities are available and in a good condition all the time, also support all CCC members for basic IT trouble-shooting and IT education, but mainly focused tools related to customer experience in CCC for the region. At the same time, is also responsible for business development in contact centre related systems and communication channels. To better collect and analyse customer insight with various efficient ways and operate with self-serve concept, together we sustain IKEA long-term profitability.
- You will ensure contact centre systems and applications are available all the time, and constantly look to offer a better platform for customer service.
- You should be proactive in using all the tools and materials to support business growth, keeping the customer in focus.
- You are responsible to improve customer experience, self-serve tools and skills development specifically for Contact Centre interaction platforms, IVR setup, as well as being the focal for our external service providers.
- You are required to proactively work with business departments in contact centre, to understand the business plan and long-term development needs for customer service.
- You should possess good knowledge of rules and guidelines of contact centre operations.
- You must be able to demonstrate competence with computers and IT systems and support with basic troubleshooting needs where required.
- You actively support and develop cooperation across all areas of care centre, by working closely with others to achieve our common objectives.
- You have an overview of the contact centre and customer relations action plan and understand how IT systems and platforms are supporting this on a regional level.
- You will share responsibility for hardware/software purchases and maintenance in an efficient, cost-effective way, whilst maintaining total overview of costs involved.
- You will act as a contact person for all IT operations- internal and external, supporting colleagues for any IT related-issues.
- You will support the other CCC Specialists (Business Systems) in any project related undertakings/tasks.
- Good knowledge of how the Customer Contact Centre acts as the main support channel.
- Solid knowledge of the Customer Support/Contact Centre business and system infrastructure.
- Experience of how to resolve basic to intermediate IT related enquiries/requests.
- Knowledge of budget responsibility, profit & loss and the key performance indicators used within IKEA organizations to plan, follow up and steer the business.
- Proven record of successful collaboration in a people-centric organization.
- Change management experience.
- IKEA Brand, IKEA culture and values
- Market research and customer insights, including sources related to your role.
- Relevant processes, tools, knowledge and working methods for the role.
- Legal requirements and third-party contracts.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on a strategic level while acting on an operational/tactical level.
- Ability to network and interact effectively with different people in various situations.
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- Ability to participate and maintain IT and systems’ compliance within the department.
Please apply by 28th December 2023. This is a 12 month FIXED TERM contract role.
- Be passionate about customers and act to ensure a positive shopping experience.
- The IKEA values truly reflect personal values.
- Passionate about growing and developing business.
- Always strive for excellence and high performance.
- Passionate about home furnishing, people's life at home and the IKEA range of products and services.