Job ID: REF4764E
Date posted: 05/02/2024Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
To ensure the satisfaction of all customers who contact us directly through our available communications channels, such as calls, e-mails, webchat and any future new channels. This is achieved by identifying their needs and offering simple, effective solutions to their enquiries with the application of a customer centric thinking process while keeping the best interest of the customer and company in mind.
- You are passionate about getting a good solution for the customers. You do this by identifying the customers’ needs and using your knowledge of the IKEA systems, digital landscape and processes to offer solutions.
- You take ownership of resolving the customer’s individual needs; communicating a realistic timeline for this resolution and keeping them informed as promised.
- You take responsibility for updating the system with accurate and detailed
information to ensure that your colleagues and manager know what has been
agreed and can answer further enquiries from the customer easily and
- You understand the impact of service time responses on our customers’ level of satisfaction and work both individually and with your colleagues to ensure that we match our agreed service levels.
- You are empathetic and understand when your customers' emotions and needs. You remain calm and helpful, offering solutions to ensure they are satisfied with our overall service level and maintain good relationship with them.
- You encourage our customers to give feedback and use this information to make a better future shopping experience for all of our customers.
- You use all the contact centre tools to access information about the IKEA range, service offers, as well as national store activities and marketing campaigns.
- You support the creation of additional sales opportunities by informing the customers about choices available in our range that match their needs. Where possible, you will also be responsible to creating revenue by utilizing appropriate sale pitches and closing the sale.
- You will work with various stakeholders, especially from the store, to communicate customer enquiries, where CCC requires support, to collectively resolve any outstanding matters.
- You are interested in learning new skills and also taking on new tasks to support new and existing co-workers and also to meet the latest customer demands.
- You assist customers from Mexico Market.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in the call centre or customer service industry in a medium to large company.
- You are a customer-focused enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
- You demonstrates a courteous, professional and friendly manner on the telephone and any other additional communication channels.
- You are assertive and able to remain calm and controlled when faced with calls from customers under stressful situations.
- You are able to communicate confidently and clearly (both spoken and written) in English and any other local language(s).
- You understand this role requires flexibility in work hours, depending on store operational requirements.
Please apply by December 31, 2023.