Job ID: REF4548K
Date posted: 05/02/2024Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
We want to fill this position with a customer-focused enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
- You will report to the Customer Contact Centre Manager – Mexico, Ikano Retail and will be responsible in ensuring the satisfaction of all customers who contact us directly through the contact centre in all media.
- You take responsibility for gathering the specific information from our customers which will assist our contact centre or the stores to improve our customer’s total shopping experience and give this feedback to your manager.
- You will assist the Customer Contact Centre Manager to manage and lead the co-workers and activities of Operation Team, including recruitment, coaching, mentoring, training, scheduling and performance management utilising the IKEA values.
- You will take action to support established aftersales business objectives and defined goals with the customer needs as a primary focus and sustain a good communication channel with all stores to secure the right information with the aim to provide a fantastic experience to all of our customers.
- You will be expected to initiate development activities to ensure customers meet friendly, helpful and knowledgeable co-workers.
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience working in a customer-facing, service-oriented, fast paced and omnichannel retail environment.
- You share our belief that customer loyalty is key to business success and are passionate about home furnishings and customer service.
- You enjoy interacting with people, able to communicate confidently and clearly in English. You also have the desire to improve the experience of our customers. Problem-solving, coaching, mentoring, negotiation, and building trustful relationships come naturally to you.
- You are also self-reliant and motivated, calm, empathetic, and customer focused. You know your business processes and how the customers perceive their situation; have the ability to prioritise, resolve, and make customers’ needs known.
- As a Customer Contact Centre Team Leader, you are expected to contribute positively to your individual development, as well as your fellow co-workers by engaging in best practice sharing, process improvements and customer focused solution sharing.
Please apply by September 15th, 2023.