Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05/02/2024Company description
About IKEA Singapore
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Singapore is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Singapore creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano Pte. Ltd. owns and operates three omnichannel stores in Singapore, including IKEA Alexandra, IKEA Tampines and IKEA Jurong. To learn more, visit IKEA.sg.
About the job
Reporting to the IKEA Restaurant Manager and Team Leaders, you support the daily operations of IKEA Tampines Restaurant by providing excellent customer services and housekeeping in the work area.
- You adhere to existing operating procedures to ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) in your work area.
- You provide customers with a clean dining environment by cleaning the areas and tables and clearing of food waste.
- You render accurate cash registry of sales transactions when required.
- You check for stock inventory and ensure accuracy of stock inventories.
- You ensure conformance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices, actively practice First-In-First-Out (FIFO) in all products to ensure proper rotation of freshness and quality in the area of food preparation.
- You execute store operations and do your part to ensure operations are in line with the Functional Commercial Review Standards
- You are a team-player, customer-service oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced Food & Beverage work environment.
- You are comfortable in handling basic food preparation, maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant and work area and in covering cashiering duties.
- You are physically fit to withstand prolonged hours of standing in view of business needs.
- High level of personal grooming and hygiene are to be maintained at all times.
- You are able to commit to working on weekends and public holidays, inclusive of both AM & PM shifts.