Description de poste
Numéro de l'offre: REF200C
Date de publication: 05/02/2024Company description
IKEA is a world leader in home furnishings with 433 stores worldwide and more than 211,000 associates.
Many companies, organizations, and people together form IKEA. Everyone, ideas, and solutions help us to be good at what we do - to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them making people better every day.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture. Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm, and fun. And we are always looking for people who share our positive moods and values.
Do what you do best! Or explore what you've never done before!
For our team in IKEA Sofia we are looking for:
- Securing the timely update and reconciliation of the company’s data regarding General Ledger and Analytical Accounting;
- Updating of AP, AR, and Suppliers’ Accounts Master Data;
- Reconciliation and follow up of the company’s purchases, sales, and payments;
- Following up the bank and cash balances;
- Checking of the accounting entries and the VAT ledgers;
- Participating in the operational accounting process;
- Preparation of internal and external ad hoc reports;
- Preparing and providing reports to the Tax and other authorities and keeping the necessary mailing and filing;
- Participating in the monthly and year-end closing process;
- Communication with auditors, banks, and other external parties;
- University Degree in the field of Accounting/Finance;
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in a similar position, preferably in an international company;
- Knowledge of Bulgarian tax legislation;
- Good command of English and Bulgarian languages and computer knowledge (MS Office and accounting software), previous experience with SAP will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Analytical and numerical abilities;
- Good communication skills and team player attitude;
- Good planning and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Achievement drive and initiative-taking;
- Work on schedule at 8-hour day;
- Opportunities for development in one of the most successful retail companies worldwide;
- Initial training;
- Highly professional and fast working environment.
• Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
• Bonus, based on the store’s achievements;
• Food vouchers;
• Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives.
- Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN;
- Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN;
- Voucher for child with excellent grades in school
- Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN .
The CV should be only in English. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
Be part of IKEA!