Description de poste
Numéro de l'offre: REF15753F
Date de publication: 18/12/2023Company description
Located in Shanghai, Development Centre East Asia is affiliated to IKEA of Sweden. Our assignment is to lead product development capabilities close to people and partners in strategic locations to deliver IKEA product range with simplicity, speed and low cost. Through Democratic Design we ensure a relevant product range on IKEA markets with a strong IKEA identity and uniqueness.
We are now looking for Product Lifecycle Engineer, come join us!
- Create and manage technical product documentation for furniture products, including product requirements and CAD in our PLM system Windchill.
- Work in SolidWorks to create CAD/3D models.
- Support in product verification and validation activities.
- Lead dialogue and collaboration with IKEA stakeholders as well as development suppliers to secure product documentation according to IKEA Documentation guidelines and standards.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes pride in developing and maintaining product documentation that meets the standards.
- Preferably has experience from working with furniture products and requirements.
- Has a supportive and flexible attitude.
- Has a development mindset and likes to make a difference.
- Has good communication skills.
- Can handle large quantities of information and work with several Development teams and product areas in parallel.
- Thrives working in teams and making things happen through interaction with people.
- Has good knowledge of IT tools, e.g.: SolidWorks, PIA, PLUS etc.
- Has analytical skills with ability to transfer knowledge and data into needs and actions.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
Curious to know more? Let’s connect!
For more questions about the role, please contact People & Culture Support Emma Yao (email@example.com).