Description de poste
Numéro de l'offre: REF4689X
Date de publication: 05/02/2024Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
To lead and manage a team of interior design co-workers to create relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that contribute to positioning the IKEA brand as the leader in life at home and increase interest for home furnishing in the local market.
- Lead and manage a team of Interior Design co-workers and over all secure our uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation and home furnishing solutions in room settings, homes, vignettes and sales support areas.
- Be responsible for gathering and arrange co-worker team and the other stake holder for home visit interview, plan in secure time, cost and quality throughout the work process. Over all secure the life at home has been apply into locally relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that exceed customer expectations and reflect home furnishing the IKEA way.
- Actively support in the development of the department action plan with interior design initiatives that are focused on growing the business and support long-term profitability and execute agreed plans together with the Com&In team and other functions.
- Responsible of preparation for measuring performance interior design part /related functional review points in order to identify improvement areas and using the details follow up and learning to improve the team.
- Secure that interior designers team execute home furnishing solutions with high quality, simplicity, cost-effectiveness and efficiency using global tools and best practices.
- Be responsible for the recruitment and competence development of Interior Design co-workers and secure successor planning by constantly searching for potential candidates
- 3 -5 years of relevant retail working experience.
- A passion for fast-paced, future-oriented retailing, home furnishing, people’s life at home and the IKEA product range.
- Passionate about developing people succession and team work.
- Ability to identify and combine commercial, aesthetic, creative and practical mind that can lead and contribute to setting clear directions.
- Ability to visualise the one IKEA Brand and provide seamless solutions across all IKEA touchpoint.
You are invited to this Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click here to begin Life at Home Journey with IKEA. Your job application will be prioritized when you complete the life at Home Journey with IKEA.
Please apply by 7 December 2023.
Working with us has its rewards
Wherever you work within IKEA Southeast Asia, you enjoy a wide range of benefits. Here are just some of them:
Co-workers are our most values customers and are entitled to a 15% discount on any home furnishings and food sold in our stores, from the first day of work.
We offer flexi benefits to cater our co-workers who are in different life stages with differing benefits needs. Within an annual Flexible Spending Account, co-workers can claim against dental, optical, fitness memberships or classes, vaccination or immunisation, non-insured outpatient medical expenses, health screenings, health supplements, IKEA purchases, health aid & equipment and mental health.
Maternity and paternity leave
We give mother four consecutive months of maternity leave and father receives four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived to help share the joys – and responsible – at home.
We enjoy special occasions together and give tokens to mark birthdays, marriage, the arrival of a baby. We reward loyalty through our Long Service Awards.
As home furnish experts, we take pride in providing inspiring workplaces that showcase IKEA products and crate a relaxed, open atmosphere where we work side by side.
All co-workers may earn an annual financial reward when we meet our shared business objectives