Description de poste
Numéro de l'offre: 219061
Date de publication: 02/01/2024Who you are
'- You are passionate about distribution and logistics.
- You are highly motivated to maximize turnover, create advantages and improve the shopping experience of customers.
- You have analytical skills and are able to take objective decisions by analyzing available information.
- You have solid experience as a leader and you are a real team player, which enables you to solve problems and make decisions in a challenging and ever-changing retail environment.
- You challenge both yourself and your team to exceed the expectations of our customers and constantly find new and better ways of working.
'- You coach and develop your team
- You translate the store business plan into a logistics action plan and together with your team you ensure the plan is implemented properly.
- Together with the sales department you guarantee optimal availability of the products to keep our customers satisfied.
- You lead the inventory procedures so that stock figures are always correct.
- As the store’s supply chain expert, you manage the outgoing goods flow and sales of new products within the deadlines imposed to increase turnover so that everything goes smoothly.
Our team within Ikea
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
At IKEA, we like to give you the space to take control of your own development and growth. We believe in entrepreneurship and initiative and want to make it easy for you. In the first few weeks/months, you will be offered a 5-step development plan to get you started, with enough personal space to create the learning moments you need.
We offer this structure and a supportive network of colleagues who will make sure you feel comfortable in this situation and give you time to learn, make mistakes and develop.
In addition to a competitive remuneration, we offer:
- End-of-year bonus, holiday pay and sector premiums
- An additional allowance if you come by bike
- Private leasing of an electric bike, we are happy to give you a boost
- Comprehensive hospitalization insurance
- A private accidents insurance
- Pension savings
- A leave savings plan: choose how you want your late/early hours (before 7h and as of 19h) to be paid out: a supplement on your salary or in holiday hours
- We also offer extra-legal holidays, seniority holidays and for full-time colleagues 6 extra days off
- A canteen where you can eat delicious food at very democratic prices
- IKEA Tack! Loyalty reward, an additional deposit into your retirement savings based on our global results and your loyalty to IKEA
- ONE IKEA Bonus: an additional bonus based on your shop's results
- IKEA Benefits at work: a portal offer you great discount for well-known stores and brands
- IKEA staff discount 15% on all your purchases
- Team outings & staff parties, because togetherness is very important to us
A nice extra in case of legal cohabitation/marriage/birth/retirements to celebrate these beautiful moments