Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: R0002025
Fecha de publicación: 01/12/2023Company description
Inter IKEA Group brings together three areas: Retail Concept, Range and Supply. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people.
You will be part of IKEA Supply and the Supply Chain Development organization.
Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” 😉 We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally. At IKEA we have a vibrant culture where ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is "to create a better everyday life for the many people".
As the SAP Software Engineer (ABAP, UI5/Fiori), you will be end-to-end responsible for extensions and enhancements of the current business processes in SAP S/4HANA. This is a team effort, and you are at your best, guiding the experts (In-house as well as externals) to a simple & robust SAP architecture, that sticks to standard without compromising the high degree of automation and specialization in our global value chain. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a leading role for a green field implementation of an SAP S/4 HANA platform and introduce an Enterprise Resource Planning solution (ERP) for the first time to our business.
The SAP Software Engineer will work as a technical advisor for internal customers, and product teams. You will be accountable for the Design, Implementation, Operations and Monitoring of the software products, with full ownership of our SAP Development Framework, that spans from “embedded Steampunk” to BTP.
More specifically, in this role you will (be):
- Accountable for technical solution designs, that meet or exceed the functional requirements as described in user stories and lean specifications.
- Develop & Coach team members onsite & offshore, defining and securing the high availability and reliability of all developments
- Lead by example. Contributing hands on when needed and at critical junctures. Ranging from bigger development objects (UI5/ Fiori Apps, RABAP sidecars in BTP) to simple RICEF.
- Guide & Develop Strategy & Roadmap of these SAP Add-Ons, continuously building on the synergies between the various components, while also anchoring the direction for the future
- Guide & assist in defining integration patterns following our “Smart Endpoints, dumb pipes” principle.
- Partner with service providers and IT functions to prioritize & protect our investment leveraging SAP RISE and Microsoft Azure’s services.
- Monitor, analyse, and identify trends for system performance and resource utilization, with a cost-conscious mindset.
- Partnering closely with product teams and Software Engineers to solve sophisticated problems.
In this role you will report to our Platform Manager at IKEA Supply and work closely with the program management for Order and Finance Program, as well as the management teams leading the Data & Technology Management functions.
- Having at least 2 end to end SAP implementation projects under your belt, where you’ve contributed hands-on to build and run RICEF developments, as well as some bigger Add-ons (UI5 / Fiori based Apps in connection with S/4HANA), first experience with SAP BTP and robust API development (ODATA, CDS, …) would be ideal.
- Being analytical and having a particular eye for details, still being able to relate to the bigger context, building a quick and effective work rapport with distributed team members.
- Strong leadership with deep techno-functional expertise, ability to inspire and mobilize people towards clearly set objectives – being a visionary, pragmatic, and adaptable leader, that isn’t above rolling up the sleeves, showcasing their SAP code knowledge, leading by example.
- Curiosity and ability to build relationships build on trust between the Supply Data & Technology community and its stakeholders.
- High motivation and effectiveness in communicating, ability to present even complex technology challenges in an understandable fashion to stakeholders, getting commitment all around.
Are you looking for the challenge of your life? Come on board! You can find more information about our digital journey at Technology and Digital Career Hub at IKEA.
- hybrid work model
- flexible working time
- pre-paid lunch card
- individual benefits in Cafeteria System
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- no dress code
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- private medical care
- life insurance
- mobile phone available for private use
- retirement pension plan
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives
- family picnics