Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF559K
Fecha de publicación: 05/02/2024Company description
IKEA is a world leader in home furnishings with 433 stores worldwide and more than 211,000 associates.
Many companies, organizations and people together form IKEA. Everyone, idea and solution helps us to be good at what we do - to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them making people better every day.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture. Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we are always looking for people who share our positive mood and values.
Do what you do best!Or explore what you've never done before!
For our new IKEA XS Store in Varna we are looking for
IN STORE DESIGNERS – Interior Designers & Visual Merchandisers
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
· You ensure the overall visual and inspirational level inside your areas of responsibility.
· You implement and innovate upon store layout plan in order to best present the product range and your areas of responsibility are perceived by visitors as being a source of inspiration.
· You maintain an organized and visually appealing environment for our customers
· You utilize space planning tools to ensure simplicity, cost-effectiveness and efficiency in store design
· You support the implementation of the store Commercial Calendar
WHO YOU ARE?
· You have constant desire for renewal.
· You dare to be different while striving to meet reality and being cost conscious.
· You are humble and willing to accept and delegate responsibility.
· You have a hands on and Customer service driven approach.
· You have passion for retailing.
· You have an experience as an Interior Designer or Visual Merchandiser minimum 1 year
WE OFFER IN RETURN TO BE TOGETHER AS A TEAM
· Work on schedule at 8-hour day
· Opportunities for development in one of the most successful retail companies worldwide
· Induction training
· Highly professional and fast working environment
· Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
· Food vouchers – 110 BGN
· Annual bonus, based on the store’s achievements
· Additional health insurance
· Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives
· Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN
· Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN
· Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN
· Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
Be part of IKEA!