Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF582Y
Fecha de publicación: 05/02/2024Company description
Do what you do best!
Or explore what you've never done before!
Work with us. Together we can make a difference.
Many companies, organizations and people together form IKEA. Everyone, idea and solution helps us to be good at what we do - to create a better everyday life for the many people. To make this a reality we need to work together, co-create ideas and allow for the many people to influence and improve our business. And with the many people, we mean you.
Human Resources Specialist
In this role, you ensure smooth process of personnel administration and payroll in accordance with the local legislations and corporate rules. You focus on employment and termination, and support payroll process. As an HR Specialist, you support recruitment, training, and performance appraisal.
You establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation, and you are responsible for pro-active employee relations.
Your Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure employee maintenance of employments, terminations, employee changes like salary review, bonuses, contract, position and hours evolutions.
- Maintain personnel files with the completeness of the required documents according the local legislation and internal rules.
- Collect, manual enter and process daily data (sick leaves, vacation forms) in the corporate salary tool ensuring all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Check the monthly schedules and maintain the related in-house software
- Support the recruitment process – job posting, selection, interview and post-interview follow up, offer letters and offer packets
- Support the Performance Management System and all activities related to the performance appraisal.
- Support training and personal development - follow the training calendar and organize the scheduled training activities, provide employee counselling based on personal development plans
- Conduct exit procedures
- Previous experience at HR position min 1 years
- University degree or University studies on-going
- Working level of English
- Ability to multitask and work hard
- Must be very detail oriented and possess strong organizational and follow up skills
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to exceptional customer service
- Highly professional and fast working environment
- Food vouchers up to 200 BGN
- Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
- Annual bonus, based on the store’s achievements
- Additional health insurance
- Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives
- Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN
- Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN
- Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN
- Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN
Be yourself and discover job opportunities at IKEA!
Apply with a CV in .doc or .pdf format.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture. Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we are always looking for people who share our positive mood and values.