Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF188Q
Fecha de publicación: 01/12/2023Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and MOROCCO.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
A day in your life with us:
- Ensure food safety as the number one priority.
- Together with my colleagues and manager I contribute actively in the development and implementation of a clear IKEA Food action plan for my store using the store business plan and country business plan. These are supported by input from growing IKEA together and the IKEA Food Direction & Strategy. I also develop and execute an annual action plan for my area based on agreed goals.
- Implement the range matrix to secure a strong IKEA Food range identity in order to distinguish ourselves from our competitors on the market.
- Ensure vitality and Swedishness in the Swedish Food Market by working actively with activity areas, active sampling, combination offers and other activities that inspire and surprise our customers through engagement, learning and participation.
- Secure range availability.
- Secure that the Swedish Food Market range is attractively presented and communicated, e.g. through story-telling, recipe cards, using the IKEA Restaurant & Café as a showroom and co-operating with Com&In.
- Co-operate with the Commercial Restaurant Manager to enhance the link between the IKEA Restaurant & Café and the Swedish Food Market. Take actions to promote cross merchandising/communication.
- Passionate about products and actively learn about their content, origins, preparation and other benefits while sharing this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Work to strengthen the IKEA low-price profile of the store by having strong welcome back offers in the IKEA Bistro.
- Avoid food waste and shortages.
- Develop and share good ideas and implement best-practice solutions.
- Create awareness of IKEA Food as the most important in-store marketing tool for maximising the IKEA store’s sales potential.
- Experience of serving customers
- Experience of using commercial opportunities to attract visitors
- Experience of working in vibrant retail environment
- Business experience and knowledge from either IKEA Food or another part of IKEA retailing
- IKEA sales experience and knowledge of IKEA merchandising techniques
- Experience of managing/leading and developing a team preferably gained in an IKEA store or similar food service/hospitality environment
- Experience of creating and executing action plans
- Ability to create long-term action plans and setting budgets and following up on goals. Proven record of meeting agreed goals.
- Knowledge of the IKEA Concept, including our vision and business idea, IKEA culture and values, and how we create our business advantage
- Integrity and the ability to establish strong work relationships
- Good analytical skills and cost consciousness
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent command of English
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Tetouan, Morocco. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.