Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF176Q
Fecha de publicación: 01/12/2023Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and MOROCCO.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
A day in your life with us:
- Lead and inspire the store Com&In team to use knowledge of IKEA home furnishing and people's life at home to grow the business.
- Secure sales and margin targets for the store with the commercial team.
- Partner with the store manager to stimulate and increase interest in home furnishing for all co-workers in the store.
- Take an active part in creating the IKEA store business plan and use the country business plan.
- Be the creative leader by initiating and facilitating workshops to generate creative directions.
- Secure vitality and seasonality in the store by creating and implementing a store commercial calendar together with the store management team.
- Lead the store Com&In team in securing relevant and inspiring range presentation solutions, an optimal store layout and effective and efficient store communication that builds the IKEA Brand and distances IKEA retailers from the competition.
- Secure that the store commercial team has the right understanding of store layout, range presentation and store communication thereby contributing to the work method for range presentation.
- Secure with the management team all reviews for the unit (Commercial, Concept, Growth reviews)
- Contribute with knowledge of people's life at home and consumer shopping behaviour in the creation and implementation of the store business plan.
- Ensure budget control and cost consciousness.
- Assure that systems and methods provided in the IKEA concept documentation are implemented in areas of responsibilities.
- Based on the national competence development plan, identify current and future business needs in order to recruit, develop and retain a high performing and passionate store Com&In team.
- Lead and challenge the Com&In team to constantly take actions that exploit commercial opportunities both in the short- and long term.
- Extensive experience of working in a design-orientated role (interior design, graphic design, visual merchandising and/or store planning).
- Possess a design-based education.
- Experienced in managing, inspiring, leading and developing people and creative processes in a changing environment.
- Experienced in visually expressing the brand identity of a company.
- Visual competence, including a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Proven customer-focused mindset. Demonstrate clear communication and coaching skills, i.e. the ability to explain verbally concepts and visual interpretation.
- Set and implement action plans, set expectations, provide clear direction and follow up goals.
- Proven ability to prioritise and organise work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available and meet agreed goals and deadlines.
- Communicate confidently and clearly in English.
- Experience of problem solving.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Tetouan, Morocco. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.