Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF178E
Fecha de publicación: 29/11/2023Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and MOROCCO.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
A day in your life with us:
- Use knowledge of people’s life at home, range presentation and the IKEA visual identity to support the Com&In team in presenting and communicating the IKEA product range.
- Prioritise work to meet the needs and expectations of store visitors and minimise disruption when working on the shop floor.
- Secure high quality, simplicity and cost-consciousness in the execution of work by using best practises and following routines.
- Implement the agreed Com&In/store action plan with a sense of urgency and an eye for detail in order to support the creation of a strong visual impression in the store.
- Be conscious of the importance of safety at all times while working on the shop floor and take fast action when safety is compromised.
- Plan and order materials and resources and ensure costs are accurate and agreed.
- Reduce the environmental footprint and minimise costs by working consciously with resources and materials, and maximising opportunities to recycle and reuse materials.
- Retail and home furnishing experience.
- Carpentry experience gained in a commercial business, ideally in the construction and building industry or exhibition installations.
- Craftsmanship and carpentry competence.
- Visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Ability to explain ideas and solutions verbally. Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work in order to make the most efficient use of time available and meet agreed deadlines.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Tetouan, Morocco. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.