Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF4704N
Fecha de publicación: 05/02/2024Company description
About IKEA Singapore
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Singapore is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Singapore creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano Pte. Ltd. owns and operates three omnichannel stores in Singapore, including IKEA Alexandra, IKEA Tampines and IKEA Jurong. To learn more, visit IKEA.sg.
Reporting to the IKEA Restaurant Manager, you will support the daily operations of IKEA Restaurant by providing excellent customer services and housekeeping in the restaurant area.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the restaurant area by clearing the dishes and utensils, including cleaning of tables and chairs.
- Disposing and clearing of food wastage from the central clearing area.
- You adhere to existing operating procedures and ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) in your work area.
- You ensure conformance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices and maintain health and safety regulations at all times.
- You are a team-player, customer-service oriented and able to cope in a fast paced and high-volume restaurant.
- You are comfortable to maintain cleanliness of the restaurant and work.
- You are physically fit to withstand prolong hours of standing and carry heavy trays.
- High level of personal grooming and hygiene are to be maintained at all times.
- You are able to commit to working on AM/PM Shift, including weekend and public holiday.