Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF4756C
Fecha de publicación: 05/02/2024Company description
About IKEA Singapore
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Singapore is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Singapore creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano Pte. Ltd. owns and operates three omnichannel stores in Singapore, including IKEA Alexandra, IKEA Tampines and IKEA Jurong. To learn more, visit IKEA.sg.
About the job
Reporting to the Market Operations Manager and partnering with the Market Safety and Security Manager, you lead a specialised team to ensure that IKEA Tampines has the proper systems and co-workers to ensure our building and supporting infrastructure operates in a safe, working order. You provide a calm level of assurance and command of the property and facilities to enable the business to continue, safely and in confidence, their daily operations. You grow and develop your functional and technical expertise to lead the Facilities team be the owner of the building You will support the management of our assets, both building facilities and the store to create an environment that strongly supports the core business of IKEA Tampines.
- Manages all aspects of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for IKEA Tampines including planning, design, construction till completion and handover.
- Create action plan and tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, and timelines, while providing scheduled updates on project status and variances to the store.
- Management of all FM service contracts and vendor management. Ensure the scope of work are in line with Matrix and that the services and assets are being delivered and maintained to IKEA expectations.
- Maintain partnering relationship with vendors, suppliers, and contractors while ensuring they deliver best products and services within approved budgets.
- Implement condition based and preventive maintenance and repair schedules for the roof, building façade, road drainage system, all facilities and building. Carry out preventative maintenance including a strong monitoring regime of condition-based maintenance to schedule planned repairs and timely part replacement to ensure the smooth functioning of the building, equipment and installations.
- Create a good working environment for the team by setting a good example with IKEA Values and take ownership to support the development of the team. Ensure technical teams are trained and competent for operations and maintenance of the building.
- Ensure that our Buildings and Property are compliant to statutory legal requirements and that IKEAs’ rules and regulations, policies and SOP’s are adhered to. Perform periodical quality control inspections to ensure adherence to company specifications and standards.
- Actively engage with stakeholders in fire prevention, safety & security. Take the lead in the Sec Check compliance process and work through practical ways to comply and meet the targeted goals.
- Lead the team to manage the facility operations, energy consumption, waste management and maintenance of the facilities infrastructure and buildings, with the aim of being operationally efficient and reducing our carbon footprint to support our sustainability ambitions.
- Investigate, develop and implement solutions, trouble shoot on day-to-day operational problems of facilities and building. Take charge on all emergency control on and off hours.
- Minimum 7 years leadership experience in project management, facilities, maintenance and building management.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard documents affecting facilities management, including agreements/contracts, leases, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Experience in managing contractors, budget and cost allocation. Ability to organize and manage multiple projects effectively to manage cost control systems, review, and analysis.
- Well versed in all local laws governing the building management, property maintenance, statutory compliance and certification and licences.
- Analytical with strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details while having the ability to identify implications on a bigger picture.
- Proven leadership abilities to lead, motivate and foster teamwork and excellence.
- Experienced in ICT/CAFM Systems, knowledge of and experience in Commercial Contract Management, MIFM, MIWPM, APM, PMI, or Prince 2 Qualifications and or Memberships would be an advantage.
- Able to commit working on AM & PM shifts, including weekends and public holidays.