Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF4755C
Fecha de publicación: 05/02/2024Company description
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Singapore is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Singapore creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano Pte. Ltd. owns and operates three omnichannel stores in Singapore, including IKEA Alexandra, IKEA Tampines and IKEA Jurong. To learn more, visit IKEA.sg
Part timer rates - $11/hr on weekdays and $12/hr on weekends.
Kindly note that Ikea Alexandra operates a Non Halal restaurant.
Candidates will be working as a team in our F&B areas in order to provide top quality service to ensure that customer's receives a positive experience while dining.
ABOUT THE JOB:
1. Ensure food safety and hygiene practices at the work area are regularly maintained throughout the day.
3. Stock take using the first in first out method in order to ensure stock accuracy.
4. Ensures that tables are frequently cleaned for the next customer to use.
5. Ensure products are free of defects and correctly priced.
6. Simple food preparation for customers' order
7. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
1. Possess a friendly or outgoing personality in order to serve customers.
2. Service-oriented & comfortable with handling cash.
3. Team player and willing to help one another to achieve goals.
4. Flexible to work on peak periods, public holidays and weekends.
6. Physically fit and able to carry heavy items.
7. High level of personal grooming is expected in order to meet food safety and hygiene practices standards.
8. Hygiene course provided for those without relevant Certification.