Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF16661T
Fecha de publicación: 01/12/2023Company description
One brand, many companies, and many, many people – that’s us in a nutshell. Spread all over the world, we have a passion for home furnishing and an inspiring shared vision: to create a better everyday life for the many people. This, together with our straightforward business idea, shared values, and a culture based on the spirit of togetherness, guides us in everything we do.
To offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. To meet the needs of our customers we have a unique business model and value chain. It includes product development, design, supply, manufacture and sales. And of course, it starts and ends with our customers.
Production Engineer will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities as below:
- Lead the running range towards the suppliers and secure the supply chain is robust with an effective quality management system, right quality and full compliance to IKEA requirements at all time
- Responsible for supplier development for quality and manufacturing with a long term view to identify and implement action of related projects to secure suppliers production can achieve quality, capacity, throughput and cost expectation;
- Responsible for continuously improve the supplier’s production processes
- Lead industrialization of minor new product development and contribute with competence to other news developments incl. product/production risk assessment
- Evaluate potential new supplier’s production facilities and quality systems
- Be an IKEA ambassador of IKEA values always and do business with Fact-based Business Leadership
We are looking for people with solid knowledge & experiences of production processes and technologies, you have capability to evaluate the suppliers technical and quality performance to produce products, genuinely interested in understanding the reality of production and continuous improvements.
You have ability to make decisions and solve problems with holistic view.
High energy and self-driven way of working to deliver better products for the many people by working together with the suppliers and co-workers in IKEA.
Please note that we don’t accept applications through email. All applications must be submitted through SmartRecruiters system. If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Recruiter Echo Zeng at firstname.lastname@example.org.