Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF16633Y
Fecha de publicación: 01/12/2023Company description
One brand, many companies, and many, many people – that’s us in a nutshell. Spread all over the world, we have a passion for home furnishing and an inspiring shared vision: to create a better everyday life for the many people. This, together with our straightforward business idea, shared values, and a culture based on the spirit of togetherness, guides us in everything we do.
To offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. To meet the needs of our customers we have a unique business model and value chain. It includes product development, design, supply, manufacture, and sales. And of course, it starts and ends with our customers.
- Verify and book commercial goods invoice, transport & logistics service invoice, indirect material & service invoice, buyer claim settlement, co-worker reimbursement and cooperate credit card reconciliation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generate payment proposal batch file to cashier according to payment schedule, and ensure accounting payable balance cleared on timely basis. Meanwhile perform journal entry for payment rejection and account payable adjustment.
- Follow up monthly Accounts payable Analysis Report and coordinate relevant stakeholders for resolution.
- Verify VAT invoice, deduct and reconcile VAT-in and deal with invoice issue.
- Secure the completeness of all agreements (including but not limited to GPC, IWAY, EDI agreement, PUA, capacity commitment etc.) and compliance with both internal requirement and external regulation.
- Secure the agreement information and supplier information are accurately and timely registered.
- Contribute to the development of AP process and finance system.
- Understand Working Methods and cross function processes, and be responsible for development of Working Instructions.
- Communicate with business partner and co-worker on AP related query and issue, and support external audit/inspection.
- Be familiar with invoice processing procedure and relevant solutions
- Good knowledge in accounting
- University degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Proficient English (writing & speaking)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- High energy and drive to deliver results
- Commitment in looking for ways to simplify and improve ways of working
- Strong desire to develop professionally
- Inspired and guided by the IKEA values
- Passionate to be part of the business and contribute to IKEA’s business strategy
- Good communication
- Service minded
- Ability to work with problem solving and take the initiative for improvements, flexible