Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 19272CN
Fecha de publicación: 01/12/2023WHO YOU ARE
• You're interested in IKEA store Safety & Security management and willing to contribute for it.
• You've the passion to ensure a highly safe, profitable, and efficient environment for IKEA customers and co-workers, commit to secure the Life Safety & Fire Prevention and protect Store Assets and the IKEA Brand.
• You've 5+ years of experience in Retail Safety & Security function and rich knowledge about Store Safety & Security management and emergency response. You're organized and self-motivated, You've passion to develop People and strong leadership capability and good communication skills.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Proactively support the development of store business with regards to safety and security aspects.
• Continue to improve store's risk awareness to secure customer satisfaction & profit maximization through cooperation with all the store functions and implementation of IKEA group requirements and local government regulations.
• Proactively keep close relationship with related local government authorities to secure legally compliance.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
• We as a team work together and develop competence to ensure a safe & secure working environment for our customers & co-workers and protect our assets and the IKEA Brand.