Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF4553O
Fecha de publicación: 05/02/2024Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- To perform tasks that require prolonged walking and standing duration.
- Ensure compliance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices.
- Attend to customers’ needs and requests with the highest customer service quality.
- Ensuring all products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
- Upkeep cleanliness and hygiene standards at all times.
- Having working experience in the kitchen is an additonal advantage.
- Possess cheerful, pleasant personality with a positive mindset.
- Having service minded, sales driven and feel motivated in working in a fast paced working environment.
- Physically fit with hands-on approach.
- Meticulous with an eye for details and follow-up skill.
- Strong team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable to handle basic food preparation processes.
- Able to work on rotating shifts and support retail operation peak periods on public holidays and both weekends.
Please apply by 15 September 2023
You are invited to this Life at Home Journey with IKEA, click here to begin Life at Home Journey With IKEA Your job application will be prioritized when your complete Life at Home journey with IKEA.
Read more about
Working with us has its rewards
Wherever you work within IKEA Southeast Asia, you enjoy a wide range of benefits. Here are just some of them:
Co-workers are our most values customers and are entitled to a 15% discount on any home furnishings and food sold in our stores, from the first day of work.
We offer flexi benefits to cater our co-workers who are in different life stages with differing benefits needs. Within an annual Flexible Spending Account, co-workers can claim against dental, optical, fitness memberships or classes, vaccination or immunisation, non-insured outpatient medical expenses, health screenings, health supplements, IKEA purchases, health aid & equipment and mental health.
Maternity and paternity leave
We give mother four consecutive months of maternity leave and father receives four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived to help share the joys – and responsible – at home.
We enjoy special occasions together and give tokens to mark birthdays, marriage, the arrival of a baby. We reward loyalty through our Long Service Awards/
As home furnish experts, we take pride in providing inspiring workplaces that showcase IKEA products and create a relaxed, open atmosphere where we work side by side.
All co-workers may earn an annual financial reward when we meet our shared business objectives.
All co-workers are given free parking.