Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 214137
Fecha de publicación: 17/11/2023Who you are
As a Safety & Security Specialist, you will protect IKEA’s co-workers, customers and assets from preventable loss, accidents, injury or illness within the store. You will thereby support these IKEA objectives: leader in life at home, growth and long-term profitability, a better IKEA.
- You have experience in the area of safety and are familiar with crisis and risk management issues.
- You know and understand the relevant local and national laws and regulations.
- You communicate confidently and clearly with different target groups, both verbally and in writing.
- You are fluent in German and can at least read and write English - good speaking skills are a great advantage.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Ensuring a safe and secure environment for co-workers and customers through training, audits, inspections and follow up.
• Making sure that all safety and security systems are always fully functional and meet IKEA standards and national/local legal requirements.
• Co-ordinating with the unit’s Emergency Response Team and management for the handling of emergency cases and initiating appropriate action according to the IKEA Emergency Response rules.
• Completing a monthly analysis of incidents and trends, investigating the causes of these trends reporting them to management.
• Maximizing the unit’s profit by reducing operational surprises by managing insurance reports and claims, reducing fraud, securing and protecting IKEA assets.
• Working in partnership with the Management Team regarding sensitive issues, including but not limited to, harassment, co-worker misconduct, information security and lawsuits.
• Ensuring that the coworkers in the units are trained effectlively and in time to meet full compliance with internal requirements and external regulations (national and local legislation).
Bewirb dich jetzt für mehr als einen tollen Job
There are many ways to say "thank you". These additional benefits from IKEA are just one of them:
In addition to a 15% staff discount on your purchases at IKEA, you benefit from attractive social benefits, 28 days' holiday (based on a 100% position), eight weeks' parental leave, contributions to public transport or free parking, free access to the LinkedIn Learning platform, discounted meals in the staff canteen and the IKEA bonus system.
There are endless opportunities to develop at IKEA. We encourage and empower our employees to try out different roles, move between functions or go abroad. We are eager to learn more about you and your motivation to work at IKEA. Please submit your complete application online and please be aware that we cannot consider documents sent by email or post.
If you are interested, click on "Apply now" and express your motivation with your documents. We look forward to hearing from you!
After an initial selection, we will contact you and - in the positive case - discuss the next steps with you.
We review applications on an ongoing basis and stop the application process as soon as we have found the right person. So please apply as soon as possible.