Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF2567T
Fecha de publicación: 05/02/2024Company description
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Malaysia is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Malaysia creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano Handel Sdn. Bhd. owns and operates four omnichannel stores in Malaysia, including IKEA Damansara, IKEA Cheras, IKEA Tebrau and IKEA Batu Kawan. To learn more, visit IKEA.my
- To actively approach customers who you see require additional help.
- To identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- To understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- To keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- To convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- To understand the store and department action plans. You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- To ensure you maximise sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the top selling and prioritised products (e.g. overstock/overtag).
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus.
- Experience of working in a customer- and commercial-oriented business.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing.
- Good personal discipline, meticulous and able to work in fast-paced retail environment.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Willing to work on shift.
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click here to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be prioritized when you complete the assignment.
Read more about: