Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF4719R
Fecha de publicación: 09/11/2023Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
The Business Analyst, Shopping Centre, acts as a financial advisor by providing decision-making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting to the Shopping Centres Commercial Team. Actively participating in activities surrounding the interactions between properties and departments, to ensure alignment and high-quality information exchange, continuous improvement efforts across our processes, as well as driving in-depth analysis of the results. Leads leasing related processes and targets planning across the shopping centre portfolio with the aim to achieve sustainable and maximized revenues based on the offer defined by the Meeting Places. Overall, the role of a business analyst is critical in optimizing the financial performance of leasing operations and supporting the company's growth and profitability objectives.
- Leasing Data Analytics: Analyze and manage the financial aspects of Ikano Centres' leasing information to ensure alignment with overall financial objectives, profitability, and efficiency.
- Revenue Growth and Profitability: Conduct detailed financial analysis of leasing income, assess profitability of lease agreements, risk evaluation, and identify areas for improvement.
- Reporting and Presentation: Prepare reports and presentations that provide insights into the financial performance of leasing operations. Gather relevant data related to leasing income, such as lease agreements, rental payments, lease terms, and expenses associated with leasing.
- Income Planning: Develop leasing income forecasts and budgets for shopping center portfolio, including CAPEX, OPEX, and change request costs. These projections help the company plan its resources and set realistic financial targets for the leasing business.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Assess leasing income risks, including potential defaults and market fluctuations, and develop strategies to protect the company's financial interests.
- Performance Tracking: Monitor leased asset performance and rental income, identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and maintain open communication with stakeholders regarding leasing income performance.
- Process Optimization: Continuously identify opportunities to streamline and optimize leasing income processes, initiate changes to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and improve financial performance.
- Market Awareness: Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and regulatory changes affecting leasing income, provide insights to help make informed decision and adapt to evolving business conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification in Accounting/Finance/Economics/ Business Administration/International Business
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Shopping Center Management/Leasing/Finance
- Tech savvy with a strong interest in financial systems
- Business development and planning experience with strong financial knowledge and analytical skills.
- Financial responsibility and budgeting experience.
- Knowledge in crisis management measures and scenario planning
- Expert knowledge of Profit and Loss and the key performance measurements.
- Retail commerciality knowledge, including merchandising, store concepts, brand evaluation and Shopping Centre competitors.
- Compliance and authorization standards
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Excel and reporting skills.
- Able to work independently, agile towards changes, and favorable toward challenges.
Please apply by 15 December 2023.