Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 227088
Fecha de publicación: 12/02/2024Our team within IKEA
At IKEA, our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We believe that everything we do comes with the responsibility to create a positive impact on people, society and the planet. We are passionate about home furnishing, creating a positive life at home and sharing our tasty responsibly sourced food with the many people across the world.
We are guided by our cultures & values, creating a great place to work.
We stand for equality, diversity and inclusion.
We care about people & planet and promote health & wellbeing.
We nurture your development and provide career opportunities to unlock your potential.
What you need to know
Working at IKEA has its benefits and rewards:
• $26.36 base hourly pay rate
• Above award rates and penalty rates (including Sunday and Public Holidays)
• 5 weeks’ Paid Annual Leave, Paid Parental Leave, Family & Community Leave and much more
• 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Program for health and wellbeing support
• 15% Co-worker discount
• Low-cost nutritious meals including complimentary drinks in our Co-worker restaurant
• Co-worker uniform provided
• Free Co-worker parking
• Digital Entertainment membership (thousands of discounts for dining, fun activities, shopping and travel across Australia & New Zealand)
• Bonus programme (where eligible)
• Co-worker Loyalty programme (extra contribution to your superannuation fund where eligible)
• These roles are Permanent Part-time, 40-50hrs/fortnight.
• The internal job title for this role is Resolutions Generalist.
• As our unit operates 7 days per week, you must have the availability to work a rotating roster with a mix of day and evening shifts (Shift times range from 9:00am - 8:00pm AWST). You also have the availability to work 3 out of 4 weekends in a month (both Saturday and Sunday).
• Hybrid working is supported, 2 days working on-site is required.
• You will require a stable and fast internet connection to work remotely.
• You will be required to have a fire extinguisher at home if you are to work remotely.
• If your application is progressed you will receive an invitation to complete a one-way video interview.
• If you are successful, you will be invited to a live virtual interview with the hiring team.
• If you are successful for this role, you will be required to attend 4 weeks of Onboarding (training), which will commence on Monday 18 March.
• Although this a part-time role, you are required to be available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, for the first 4 weeks.
About this work area
As a Resolutions Generalist your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing customers with after sales solutions that meet their needs, balancing cost consciousness and customer experience.
• Making use of problem-solving and resolutions techniques in the customer contact to contribute to smooth and positive interactions that drive customer retention and brand trust.
• Answering all customer enquires through our different communication channels (phone, chat, email, etc.) within the set timeframes.
• Investigating complex cases, liaising with IKEA service providers, and assessing quality & extended guarantee related issues.
As a Resolutions Generalist you are:
• Curious with strong problem-solving skills to help create innovative solutions for our remote customers.
• Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills showcasing a polite and friendly manner.
• Equipped with proficient computer skills and an ability to learn about all technical aspects of the IKEA systems.
• A team player with a ‘Togetherness’ mindset but also be also to work independently and find solutions.
• Driven to offer great and convenient solutions, demonstrating a customer-centric and truly empathic approach in every customer interaction, to maximise customer satisfaction.
We need people like you
At IKEA, work is so much more than a job. Come join us!