Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 216895
Fecha de publicación: 02/11/2023What you'll need to have
• Loss prevention, security and safety experience in a retail environment preferred
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Strong de-escalation capabilities and also has a keen eye to identify suspicious behavior/activity.
• Strong leadership capabilities and strong values that align with the IKEA values
• A critical thinker, team player who can work well with others but is also capable of completing task on their own.
• Punctual and responsible.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
* Candidates in Oregon, New York, and St. Louis, MO, must be eligible to obtain a security guard license as required by applicable local law. Obtaining the security guard license is a required condition of employment for this role.
What you'll be doing day to day
• Ensures the safety and security of the people and property per local regulations
• Completes safety, security, and compliance audits and trainings
• Maintains critical safety equipment such as alarms, radios, and security systems
• Reports and follows up on incidents that occur
• Responds to and coordinates emergency situations in work areas such as burglar alarms, fire alarms, active shooter and other emergency events
Together as a Team
You could think that we have supernatural powers, but the truth is that our team is really great at putting our insights together to detect potential risks early on. We’re a diverse group of people who work together to protect and strengthen the IKEA brand through our laser focus on risk management, data protection, compliance, business operations, health and safety. Thanks to us our assets, co-workers, visitors and customers can feel safe. At least we think that’s pretty cool!
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Full-time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
HOURS – 20-34 hours per week. Must have open availability and be able to work weeknights and weekends, and some overnight shifts.
The starting hourly pay range for this role is $20.20 - $28.87 per hour
We offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more!