Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 216650
Fecha de publicación: 28/11/2023Why we will love you
• 3 years graphic design experience
• Proficient in Adobe Create Suite and pre-press production tools
• Must be comfortable and able to climb ladders and use power tools to install large graphics/banners/vinyls, doing production and implementations.
• Associate’s degree in Graphic Design or similar preferred
What you'll be doing day to day
• Executes department graphic communication action plan to grow the business and increase profitability
• Produces and installs graphic communications throughout the store in line with the IKEA concept and visual brand identity
• Ensures the implementation of graphic communication is cost-efficient, and supports the company’s sustainability initiatives
• Collaborates with leadership to design store-specific printed materials
• Remains up to date on graphic communication and retail trends
Together as a Team
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Full-Time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
HOURS – 34-40 hours a week. Must have open work availability, varying hours Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends.
The hourly pay range for this role is $21.83 - $31.16.
Whether you’re part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vision, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.
*eligible starting at only 20 hrs/wk