Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 221049
Fecha de publicación: 02/02/2024Who you are
'- You have experience of leadership as a manager, preferably in a retail environment or supply chain.
- You guarantee high availability of the goods for the customer and protect the commercial interests of the store.
- You direct the key performance indicators of the department.
- You manage the operational costs and draw up an investment plan for the coming years.
- You are responsible for developing the skills of the Logistics team leaders and the department’s succession plan.
'- You translate the national strategy into a local business plan and ensure it is implemented, together with your colleagues on the management team and other teams.
- You can work at both strategic and operational level. You have strong analytical skills. You like working on personalised solutions in the short, long and medium-long term.
- You inspire, motivate and engage your team by achieving the targets in the local business plan.
- You are an entrepreneur through and through: you like to take the initiative and you are unafraid to question existing procedures.
Our team within Ikea
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
At IKEA, we like to give you the space to take control of your own development and growth. We believe in entrepreneurship and initiative and want to make it easy for you. In the first few weeks/months, you will be offered a 5-step development plan to get you started, with enough personal space to create the learning moments you need.
We offer this structure and a supportive network of colleagues who will make sure you feel comfortable in this situation and give you time to learn, make mistakes and develop.
In addition to a competitive remuneration, we offer:
- End-of-year bonus, holiday pay and sector premiums
- An additional allowance if you come by bike
- Private leasing of an electric bike, we are happy to give you a boost
- Comprehensive hospitalization insurance
- A private accidents insurance
- Pension savings
- A leave savings plan: choose how you want your late/early hours (before 7h and as of 19h) to be paid out: a supplement on your salary or in holiday hours
- We also offer extra-legal holidays, seniority holidays and for full-time colleagues 6 extra days off
- A canteen where you can eat delicious food at very democratic prices
- IKEA Tack! Loyalty reward, an additional deposit into your retirement savings based on our global results and your loyalty to IKEA
- ONE IKEA Bonus: an additional bonus based on your shop's results
- IKEA Benefits at work: a portal offer you great discount for well-known stores and brands
- IKEA staff discount 15% on all your purchases
- Team outings & staff parties, because togetherness is very important to us
- A nice extra in case of legal cohabitation/marriage/birth/retirements to celebrate these beautiful moments