Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF16746L
Fecha de publicación: 20/02/2024
We are on the journey to transform our digital capabilities, bringing core business processes, people, data & technology together - an enabler for IKEA to become an even better home furnishing retailer in the future. A journey that needs passionate people who embrace change, dare to question and want to make a difference. If that sounds like you, come and join us. Together we can do great things!
About the job
The IKEA Store Planner (ISP) team enables commercial planning teams across IKEA to plan sales and range presentation solutions in the most effective way by establishing a common set of working methods and tools.
We are looking for a commercial planning dreamer; someone who knows Revit and tools like Revit, inside and out. You should be comfortable and enjoy sharing this knowledge within the team and to our over 7000+ end users.
We are on constantly on the way. As we look to improve our existing ways of working with our commercial planning tools, we see that you will:
- Perform detailed requirement analysis and provide expert advice to business leaders based on the results
- Use your wide and deep knowledge of commercial planning tools, assess the market readiness, maturity and feasibility of off-the-shelf commercial planning tools
- Help us help our co-workers by automating repetitive tasks
You will be part of a cross-functional project team tasked with looking into efficiency gains from a process and digital tool perspective as they relate to commercial planning in IKEA.
We see the ideal candidate as someone who can:
- Collaborate as part of a project setup, with stakeholders and leaders across IKEA
- Reimagine the commercial planning product and service offer and contribute to developing a proposed way forward
- Contribute with internal and external communication content connected to Revit/IKEA Store Planner tools
In addition to this, you may also support in the development of Dynamo scripting as required/needed as well as the development of global standard working methods and documentation.
In addition to sharing our IKEA key values, we see the ideal candidate has the following specific competence to succeed in this role:
- You are an “out-of-the-box” thinker, daring to veer away from conventional thinking and solutions
- You live and breathe efficiency and simplicity. Finding ways to design our landscape to limit human error, improve productivity and find simpler ways of working.
- You have a wide and deep technical knowledge of commercial planning tools (Ex. Revit, AutoCAD Architecture etc.) and 3D modelling processes and tools and how they relate to each other and stay up-to-date on market relevance
- You are a clear and concise communicator with a strategic mind that allows you to break down complex information, organise it, and present it in a clear and engaging way in written and verbal English.
This role is a full-time temporary assignment with 12-month duration and based in Malmö, Sweden. This role sits in the Retail Commercial team and reports to the ISP Manager.
Interested? Submit your CV, in English by 5 March 2024.