Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 218983
Fecha de publicación: 20/11/2023Who you are
As an Interior Design Co-worker you will create relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that contribute to the positioning of the IKEA brand in the local market as the leader in life at home.
• You have already worked in interior design for IKEA and have experience in one of our stores.
• You have an education in design, a passion for home furnishings and a curiosity and understanding of people’s everyday life at home.
• You are a creative mind with strong commercial acumen and a keen eye for aesthetics.
• You activelly seek to improve your methods of working in a simple, lean and cost-efficient way.
• You have a practical hands-on approach to your tasks and the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
• You are computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software (e.g. AutoCAD).
• You have strong communication skills in English, German is a plus.
• Applying your home furnishing knowledge and interior design experience to ensure up-to-date room settings and other store media that exceed our visitors’ expectations.
• Using the richness of the IKEA product range to reflect a wide variety of styles, living situations and price levels that appeal to many individual tastes and needs.
• Contributing to the content of the department’s action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long-term profitability.
• Working in close collaboration with your team and your colleageus from the sales and logistics departments to securing a vital, appealing Switzerland-relevant store every day.
About this work area
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
GOOD TO KNOW
There are many ways to say thank you. These additional benefits from IKEA for you are one of them:
As well as a 15% staff discount on your IKEA shopping, you'll benefit from attractive benefits, 28 days' holiday (based on a 100% job), eight weeks' parental leave, contributions to public transport or free parking, free access to the LinkedIn Learning platform, discounted meals in the staff canteen and the IKEA bonus scheme.
At IKEA there are endless opportunities to develop. We encourage and support our employees to try different roles, move between functions or go abroad.We are eager to learn more about you and your motivation to want to work at IKEA. Please submit your complete application online and be aware that we cannot consider documents sent by email or post.
If you feel addressed, click on "apply now" and express your motivation with your documents. We look forward to hearing from you!
After a first selection, we will contact you and - in a positive case - discuss the next steps with you.
We review applications on an ongoing basis and will stop the application process as soon as we have found the right person. So please apply as soon as possible.