Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 200664
Fecha de publicación: 07/02/2024Our team within IKEA
The Renewable Energy Portfolio is part of Ingka Investments, one of the core area’s of Ingka Group, which is one of the largest franchisees of the IKEA brand with close to 400 IKEA stores operated in 32 countries. Ingka Investments is making purposeful investments into Renewable Energy projects to help the Ingka Group achieve its ambitious sustainability targets. Within the portfolio, the Renewable Energy team is responsible for the management and development of 50+ wind farms and 20+ solar farms across 16 countries. The ambitions of Ingka Group are such that the Renewable Energy portfolio is expected to triple its capacity by 2030.
The Solutions team is an expert team of Business Intelligence and Business Process Solutions owners and developers aiming to develop and maintain digital asset management solutions for the bigger Ingka Renewables team. Solutions team’s focus area is to centralize the asset data pool and create automated processes and solutions aimed at improving production, reducing operational costs and increasing energy sale revenue of renewables assets. The internal team is in close weekly collaboration with external partners such as Microsoft solution architects and technology startups to accelerate the development.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing the Dynamics 365 architecture for our organization. The Dynamics 365 Architect will be responsible for designing and deploying Dynamics 365 solutions that meet the business requirements of our organization in different countries. The Dynamics 365 Architect will work closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs.
'- Design and drive the Dynamics 365 architecture that meets the business requirements of the organization.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, test plans, and deployment plans.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs.
- Collaborate with other architects and developers to ensure that the organization has consistent and sustainable solutions that are integrated and harmonized with other systems and applications.
- Managing resources, coordinates people and financial capital, material and (digital) information to maximise efficiency and performance
- Manage external resources during the development of portfolio solutions to deliver according to the defined architecture and hand-over plans according to our way of working and principles
- Stay current with Dynamics 365 features and capabilities and identify opportunities to leverage new functionality to improve business processes.
- Identify and mitigate technical risks associated with Dynamics 365 Implementations.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field.
· 3+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 architect.
· 5+ years of experience as cloud-based solutions architect.
· Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 architecture and development best practices.
· Experience developing Dynamics 365 solutions.
· Strong understanding of data modeling and database design principles.
· Experience integrating Dynamics 365 solutions with other systems and applications.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· International experience and an understanding of cultural differences.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Fluent in English (written and spoken) and happy to work across language barriers
You might have questions regarding the role, the recruitment process or other practicalities please get in touch with Rhian Denton at email@example.com
Please note there might be a delay in the process during the Summer Vacation period.
We only accept applications in English via the Portal.