Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF437Z
Fecha de publicación: 01/12/2023Company description
A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that's what we need in IKEA Al-Homaizi Kuwait - a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
The Windows Server Specialist, will be responsible for deploying, managing, and maintaining servers in a highly available environment. Will need to have experience with designing and implementing complex systems, along with a solid understanding of IT infrastructure principles. Should have a passion for solving problems and seek to identify and rectify any issues before they cause system downtime.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with Windows Server administration and support
- Expert-level knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy
- Experience managing highly available systems and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Hyper-V or VMware)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.