Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 18442CN
Fecha de publicación: 26/02/2024WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
1 Open minded with outgoing character, passion for people, have strong desire to explore in HR field.
2 Strong learning capability and explore her/himself with curiosity.
3 Solid experiences with competence development, roll out and set up training session, performance management and people engagement.
4 Take and receive feedback with proactive mind.
5 Strong communication skill with the power to influence other.
6 Team spirit and can work under high pressure.
• Execute all operational People tasks related to P&C at unit level to deliver an excellent co-worker experience
• Support the building of local business competence & performance by setting and working on relevant People goals
• Ensure recruitment and on-boarding of the right talents with the right contracts in close collaboration with the Market area and the unit People Planning specialist
• Ensure and execute delivery of learning & training at unit level, unless provided by the Market Area
• Securing engagement and retention by understanding the conditions of our co-workers
• Implement Health and Wellbeing initiatives at unit level
• Ensure local employer communication is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand
• Implement a co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions with co- workers and ensures that all areas in the unit work with the labour relations principles and uphold local policies, procedures and laws
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way. The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth