Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF4433M
Fecha de publicación: 05/02/2024Company description
MyTOWN is located in Kuala Lumpur, anchored by Malaysia’s largest IKEA. Visit us easily by bypass or take a ride on the MRT to the Cochrane underground MRT station. Our blend of fashion forward retail, amazing amenities, stylish alfresco events make MyTOWN the premier shopping destination in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. It's more than just shopping...it's an experience for everyone in the family!
- To manage, control and ensure smooth traffic flow within Carpark perimeter at all times.
- To assist car park supervisor in the day to day car park activities at respective sites and ensure smooth running of the operation
- Dealing with shoppers for any enquiries related to Cashless parking and Season parking.
- Conduct routine checks within the car park to ensure all related equipment are in good working order.
- Any relevant Ad-Hoc / Admin Task
- Must be willing to work in shift
- Practices good team work and has integrity.
- Pleasant personality with good customer service skills
- Good working attitude and perfect attendance
- 1-2 years’ experience in the same field with exposure working for Shopping Centers
- Permanent position
- At least SPM
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Carpark Assistant
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Free season parking
- Outpatient Specialist RM 2,000 per annum
- Medical insurance (self only)
- Flexible benefit of RM 1000 for Dental, optical, fitness & health screening (after confirmation of probation)
- Yearly health screening RM 150 (after confirmation of probation)
- Subsidized meal (Ikea Co-workers Café)
- 15% Ikea discount card
- Performance bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Annual leave
- Personal development opportunities