Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF4727S
Fecha de publicación: 15/11/2023Company description
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer with 460 stores across more than 60 countries. IKEA Malaysia is part of Ikano Retail, one of 12 IKEA franchisees and the only one owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
IKEA Malaysia creates a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low, that as many people as possible can afford them. Ikano Handel Sdn. Bhd. owns and operates four omnichannel stores in Malaysia, including IKEA Damansara, IKEA Cheras, IKEA Tebrau and IKEA Batu Kawan. To learn more, visit IKEA.my
To navigate the growth of IKEA and steer the business towards sustained long-term profitability, including securing financial business performance and compliance with policies and standards.
- Support the Business Navigation Manager in the business plan, budget and forecast process by translating the store’s strategy and goals in Profit & Loss (P&L) scenarios using financial analysis and benchmarking.
- Lead the store’s monthly financial reporting together with the SO and store’s accounting team by timely, efficient, accurate and compliant invoice management.
- Monitor the store budget, through close follow-up of the P&L, provide regular updates to store management and recommend improvement measures.
- Provide relevant and user-friendly business information on the store’s performance KPIs.
- Supporting the sales team in converting performance insight into actions towards maximizing business opportunities in the most efficient and effective way.
- Supporting the Business Navigation Manager in securing a safe, secure and compliant environment for our customers, suppliers and co-workers
- Supporting correct procurement of indirect material.
- Actively contributing to our drive for growth and efficient operations by benchmarking and challenging our ways of working and sharing good examples with the rest of the IKEA organization.
- Degree in Business/Finance/Economics or related field.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Result oriented, good overview of customer experience processes.
- Flexible approach to work and open to change, curious and willing to broaden its scope of responsibilities.
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Being able to communicate clearly and succinctly both verbally and in writing in English.
Please apply by 15 December 2023.
You are invited to this Life at Home Journey with IKEA, click here to begin Life at Home Journey with IKEA. Your job application will be prioritized when you complete the Life at Home Journey with IKEA.
Working with us has its rewards
Wherever you work within IKEA Southeast Asia, you enjoy a wide range of benefits. Here are just some of them:
Co-workers are our most valued customers and are entitled to a 15% discount on any home furnishings and food sold in our stores, from the first day of work.
We offer flexi benefits to cater our co-workers who are in different life stages with differing benefits needs. Within an annual Flexible Spending Account, co-workers can claim against dental, optical, fitness memberships or classes, vaccination or immunisation, non-insured outpatient medical expenses, health screenings, health supplements, IKEA purchases, health aid & equipment and mental health.
Maternity and paternity leave
We give mother four consecutive months of maternity leave and father receives four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived to help share the joys – and responsible – at home.
We enjoy special occasions together and give tokens to mark birthdays, marriage and the arrival of a baby. We reward loyalty through our Long Service Awards.
As home furnish experts, we take pride in providing inspiring workplaces that showcase IKEA products and create a relaxed, open atmosphere where we work side by side.
All co-workers may earn an annual financial reward when we meet our shared business objectives.