Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF4710V
Fecha de publicación: 17/11/2023Company description
Our vision “To create a better everyday life for the many people” is the reason why IKEA and our centres exists and why people choose and love to come to us. It is the driving force behind our success.
We believe home is the most important place in the world and by becoming “The leader in life at home” we will secure a strong brand position for IKEA and stimulate home furnishing interest on our markets. We want to be the “Preferred shopping centre destination” for retailers and business partners. For a successful future we must secure “Growth with long term profitability” and we will do this by a consistent focus within our four strategic cornerstones of Growth, People, Sustainability and Costs.
Acting like a market leader in all our decision making and securing a “Market Leadership Mentality” in our organisation will drive us to reaching our vision.
Ensure that safety and security standard and procedure are put into practice in the most effective and efficient way. Be strong in crisis management and can handle crisis situation. Ensure that our customers can enjoy shopping experience in our area safely.
Building Business Competence
- Responsible all safety & security for the centre, property, staff and visitors; plan, execute, develop implementation strategy, action plans, procedure, threat assessments, analysis risk and security audit.
- Ensure that the customers always feel that Toppen is safe, secure, comfortable and accessible place to visit.
- Ensure that all the building safety & security systems are operational at all times.
- Developing and implementing rules, guidelines and routines for all clients working in the shopping centre.
- Ensuring that the company’s standards and rules in the field of are fulfilled: fire prevention, intrusion alarm, access control, video surveillance, safety systems.
- Monitor internal and external incidents and accidents, providing rapid response, investigation and reporting of all emergencies in the centre. Managing the incidents and investigations and cooperating with the state authorities.
- Conduct internal safety and security audits, prepare and hold evacuation drills, firefighting equipment testing in order to ensure highest level of safety in the premises.
- Update the emergency response plan and conduct crisis management training for Toppen management.
- Conduct inspections of the tenants’ premises and all common premises (technical, service areas, storages etc.) and ensure that the violations of the fire safety and security are eliminated.
- Budget responsible for security services and provision means to ensure safety and security of the center.
- Responsible for developing and implementing crime prevention programs including but not limited to the following: theft prevention, customers & employees; damage to property; threats and extortion.
- Responsible for initiating appropriate negotiations in case such incidents take place.
- Responsible for developing and implementing local security training program in accordance with the company’s demands and standards in regards to money handling and tenants transport; training and education of the tenants regarding shoplifting and other preventive measurements.
- Responsible for the performance of the on-site supervisor and staff of the outsourced security service providers of the centre.
- Ensure that all reports from outsourced companies are executed and sent in appropriate manner and according to agreed timeframes, and the information provided is correct.
- Develop and / or update and implement operations guidelines, standards and procedures in accordance with the company’s standards and legislation.
- Contribute actively in various meetings.
- Lead the operations team in different assignments, working efficient in a matrix organization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Occupational Health / Safety, Environmental Engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in the real estate operation field, preferably shopping centre, with 3+ years in managerial level.
- Strong understanding of safety and security issues. Fundamentals of criminal and civil law.
- Ability to design and deliver the complete training packages and programs.
- Risk assessment and accident prevention skills, knowledge of firefighting skills.
- Strong leadership skills, judgement, able to delegate responsibility with belonging authority.
- Proven analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Proven communication and organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness and customer service-oriented approach.
- Financial responsibility and budgeting experience.
- Organizational skills and multitasking, ability to prioritize.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Malay and English.
- Computer literate.