Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 220329
Fecha de publicación: 23/02/2024What you'll be doing day to day
Enthusiasm, togetherness, and a "get-it-done" attitude is what our IKEA culture is built upon. We are optimists, constantly looking for new and better ways to do things. We believe that you, as us, will thrive when meeting incredible people that are on the same mission at IKEA. People who are humble, supportive, and absolutely committed to leading home-furnishing retail into the future and creating a better life for many people by putting the customer at the heart of all we do.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
• You have the ability to plan and organize resources;
• You have organizational skills (time management, prioritization, coordination);
• You are approachable and open in your leadership style;
• You have ability to train, form, transfer knowledge to colleagues;
• You get energy and enjoy working in a fast paced, multichannel & future-oriented environment;
• You put the customer at the heart of all that you do, everyday;
• You are curious, possess learning agility and are committed to creating an exceptional customer experience;
• You can inspire and lead co-workers by creating physical and visible changes that contribute to creating a great place to work;
• You are passionate about achieving KPI driven business growth;
• You have PC knowledge;
• You can communicate fluently in Romanian and ability to read and understand written English;
• You have flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
Why we will love you
• You have a true passion for welcoming guests into our store;
• You are committed to improving the lives of our co-workers;
• You do have a proven track record of sustainable business growth;
• Lead and take responsibility for your own sales area, while striving to deliver business growth through inspiring and developing your own IKEA team;
• From co-worker recruitment to managing the IKEA range, the IKEA Team Leader positions will provide the opportunity to develop both yourself and your own area of responsibility.
Together as a team
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
Why working in IKEA is so much more than a job?
We're a company that cares about the lives of our co-workers. It's important for us that you feel respected, acknowledged, and included. No matter what position we hold at IKEA, you'll have a variety of benefits. Here are just some of them:
- We will provide you a fair and attractive salary, and we will compensate additionally if you work night shifts or weekends, support you financially with transportation and meal allowance and you will always have cooked meals (meat or veggie) in our co-worker restaurant and free refreshments (coffee, juices, fruit)
- We know that your free time is important so you will get each year a holiday voucher.
- Is there an additional room you would like to refurbish? As an IKEA co-worker, you have discounts on all our products.
- We believe that each of us contributes to reaching (and exceeding) our goals. That's the idea behind our unique, performance-driven bonus program: One IKEA Bonus. It rewards us for improving our business – together!
- Your health and well-being are our top priorities, so we provide you private medical subscription and life insurance We understand that everyone needs help with life challenges and daily demands from time to time. We offer you 24/7 support from external experts if needed with work, personal and emotional issues, or you need legal or financial advice.
- There are many opportunities to grow so we will arrange you with a wide offer of online training using our learning platform and if you want to change your career or position, you don't need to change company to change a job – we have many opportunities and examples of our co-workers changing position, location or even country.