Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 227565
Fecha de publicación: 23/02/2024Why we will love you
You have a passion for delighting customers. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you.
A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
What you'll be doing day to day
• Creates a positive customer experience by ensuring accurate transactions and/or orders. Records information accurately so the resulting analysis can be used to make improvements to customers’ future shopping experience.
• Meets customers' needs, solves problems independently, and recognizes when to escalate to a manager.
• Builds loyalty by ensuring a positive customer journey during the IKEA shopping experience.
• Builds emotional connections through meaningful and empathetic interactions with customers.
• Provides customers with a simple and efficient handout experience when scheduled in Full Serve Hand Out (FSHO). Offers and sells services to customers during the handover process when needed.
• Provides the customer with a simple and smooth returns and exchange experience, while collecting high quality data for follow-up when scheduled in returns.
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Part-time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? No
HOURS – 12-19 hours per week. Open weekday and weekend availability required.
The hourly pay for this position is $19.14 - $27.32
At IKEA, taking care of our co-workers and their dependents is a top priority. That’s why we offer our eligible, regular co-workers (part-time and full-time) a full menu of benefits and perk options to help everyone maintain work and life balance, be well and plan for their future. Join our team and enjoy these benefits and so much more!
• Generous paid time off, holiday and sick time
• WiselyPay – get earned wages up to two days early
• Paid parental leave (up to 16 weeks)
• KinderCare tuition discount
• Retirement and bonus plans
• Co-worker discount, meal deal, and referral bonus
• Pet insurance program
• Education assistance and learning programs
• Safety shoe reimbursement
• 24/7 telehealth visits
• Dental and vision plans
• Medical and Rx plans (must work min. 20 hrs/wk)
• A fun and inclusive work environment
The anticipated posting closing date is on or around 1/19/24.
• 1 year sales or customer service experience preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Retail Customer Service II (20-34 hours)
Centennial, United States Customer Relations Jornada completa