Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: REF4767M
Fecha de publicación: 05/02/2024Company description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
The Sales & Supply Support Manager leads and develops the Bangkok market (MMA) sales and supply support team, setting clear direction and goals for goods availability, healthy stock structure, efficient range management and accurate forecasting – all delivered at the lowest possible cost.
- Lead the market Sales and Supply Support team and work with country Selling, Supply & Availability and Store Commercial teams to secure the highest possible goods availability in all market business units (IKEA Bangna, Bang Yai and Sukhumvit) for commercial activities as well as excellent everyday customer perceived availability.
- Contribute to the market/store business plan(s) and store logistics action plans.
- Secure an efficient and precise range management process for the market.
- Work actively with the store commercial teams on the range change process and ensuring the required article parameters are in place in all business units to support the timely sales start of new articles as well as the clearance of outgoing articles in the most cost effective way.
- Maximise efficient goods replenishment in all business units.
- Together with the Store Goods Flow Inbound Managers, ensure the daily stock count is executed successfully in all stock holding units.
- Identify, recruit and develop the talents within the market Sales and Supply Support team to secure a high level of competence and succession planning is in place.
- Ensure that the market Sales and Supply Support team works in compliance with the IKEA Code of Conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety & security and the environment.
- Passion for developing people and talent.
- Passion for logistics and working in a fast paced, constantly changing retail environment.
- You know how to analyse sales performance vs forecast in order to identify underperforming areas.
- You know how optimize market capacity and availability by actively balancing stock among all stock holding units.
- You know and understand the product life cycle and how to manage the range change process.
- You know how to support efficient goods replenishment through the effective management of forecasts and sales location parameters.
- Ability to lead based on performing, delivering through team/stakeholder engagement
- Ability to deliver, making things happen with speed, simplicity and flexibility even in unpredictable situations.
- Ability to follow up and optimize operational performance while considering tactical plans.
Please apply by 31 December 2023.
This position has potential to be based in either Bangyai, Sukhumvit or Bangna.