Descripción del trabajo
ID de la oferta: 212717
Fecha de publicación: 21/11/2023Who you are
'- You have professional leadership experience and love working with people.
- You have a passion to inspire coworkers to achieve common goals
- You are a real problem solver and decision maker in a rapidly changing (retail) environment.
- You are business-minded, results-oriented and customer focused
- You have experience in sales and a good understanding of the local customer needs
- You are good at identifying commercial opportunities and adapt your work to remain aligned to them
- You continuously challenge your team and yourself to exceed our customers’ expectations and optimize our ways of working
- You are a natural fit with our core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
- You speak and write (one of) the store's regional languages and English.
- You understand the commercial importance of working on a Saturday
- You have good communication skills that can help to build relationships and networks with people across different functions within the store.
'- You empower and coach your co-workers through knowledge, trust and motivation
- You optimize sales and profitability by taking responsibility for the range and promoting the commercial IKEA priorities
- You are able to make quick decisions based on feedback from customers.
- You are well informed about the local commercial environment you are operating in.
- You ensure that the store looks attractive and inviting.
- You ensure the operational performance of your department
Our team within Ikea
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
At IKEA, we like to give you the space to take control of your own development and growth. We believe in entrepreneurship and initiative and want to make it easy for you. In the first few weeks/months, you will be offered a 5-step development plan to get you started, with enough personal space to create the learning moments you need.
We offer this structure and a supportive network of colleagues who will make sure you feel comfortable in this situation and give you time to learn, make mistakes and develop.
In addition to a competitive remuneration, we offer:
- End-of-year bonus, holiday pay and sector premiums
- A commuting allowance with an additional allowance if you come by bike
- Private leasing of an electric bike, we are happy to give you a boost
- Comprehensive hospitalization insurance
- A private accidents insurance
- Pension savings
- A leave savings plan: choose how you want your late/early hours (before 7h and as of 19h) to be paid out: a supplement on your salary or in holiday hours
- We also offer extralegal holidays, seniority holidays and for full-time colleagues 6 extra days off
- A canteen where you can eat delicious food at very democratic prices
- IKEA Tack! Loyalty reward, an additional deposit into your retirement savings based on our global results and your loyalty to IKEA
- ONE IKEA Bonus: an additional bonus based on your shop's results
- IKEA Benefits at work: a portal offer you great discount for well-known stores and brands
- IKEA staff discount 15% on all your purchases
- Team outings & staff parties, because togetherness is very important to us
- A nice extra in case of legal cohabitation/marriage/birth/retirements to celebrate these beautiful moments