Job ID: 203337
Date posted: 01/12/2023Who you are
'- You are an experienced people manager and you get energy from leading a diverse team.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills.
- You are genuinely interested in the restaurant business and get motivation from creating a unique customer experience in the IKEA restaurant.
- You carry the IKEA values in your heart and are an example for your team.
As a teamleader, you will actively promote a safety culture and ensure that the rules are known and followed by your team.
- You share responsibilities with other managers and support team members in their personal growth and development.
- You ensure that the focus of your team is always on our customers, for that you are in constant dialogue with them and that actions are taken to improve their customer experience.
- You translate the national IKEA strategy into a business plan for your IKEA store, in association with the other heads of department, to protect the position of IKEA as the leader in interior design in the local market.
- You guarantee a relevant IKEA Food offer through a combination and presentation of our IKEA Food products, manage volumes, and set commercial priorities.
About this work area
As a team, we build a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. In doing so, we stimulate turnover growth. We ensure that the IKEA customer relations policy is applied optimally. For this, we deploy our knowledge of the range, which we enlarge on a daily basis.
At IKEA, we like to give you the space to take control of your own development and growth. We believe in entrepreneurship and initiative and want to make it easy for you. In the first few weeks/months, you will be offered a 5-step development plan to get you started, with enough personal space to create the learning moments you need.
We offer this structure and a supportive network of colleagues who will make sure you feel comfortable in this situation and give you time to learn, make mistakes and develop.
In addition to a competitive remuneration, we offer:
- End-of-year bonus, holiday pay and sector premiums
- An additional allowance if you come by bike
- Private leasing of an electric bike, we are happy to give you a boost
- Comprehensive hospitalization insurance
- A private accidents insurance
- Pension savings
- A leave savings plan: choose how you want your late/early hours (before 7h and as of 19h) to be paid out: a supplement on your salary or in holiday hours
- We also offer extra-legal holidays, seniority holidays and for full-time colleagues 6 extra days off
- A canteen where you can eat delicious food at very democratic prices
- IKEA Tack! Loyalty reward, an additional deposit into your retirement savings based on our global results and your loyalty to IKEA
- ONE IKEA Bonus: an additional bonus based on your shop's results
- IKEA Benefits at work: a portal offer you great discount for well-known stores and brands
- IKEA staff discount 15% on all your purchases
- Team outings & staff parties, because togetherness is very important to us
- A nice extra in case of legal cohabitation/marriage/birth/retirements to celebrate these beautiful moments