Job ID: 226758
Date posted: 12/02/2024Our team within IKEA
At IKEA, our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We believe that everything we do comes with the responsibility to create a positive impact on people, society and the planet. We are passionate about home furnishing, creating a positive life at home and sharing our tasty responsibly sourced food with the many people across the world.
We are guided by our cultures & values, creating a great place to work.
We stand for equality, diversity and inclusion.
We care about people & planet and promote health & wellbeing.
We nurture your development and provide career opportunities to unlock your potential.
What you need to know
Working at IKEA has its benefits and rewards:
• 5 weeks’ Paid Annual Leave, Paid Parental Leave, Family & Community Leave and much more
• 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Program for health and wellbeing support
• 15% Co-worker discount
• Low-cost nutritious meals including complimentary drinks in our Co-worker restaurant
• Co-worker uniform provided
• Free Co-worker parking
• Digital Entertainment membership (thousands of discounts for dining, fun activities, shopping and travel across Australia & New Zealand)
• Bonus programme (where eligible)
• Co-worker Loyalty programme (extra contribution to your superannuation fund where eligible)
• This role is Permanent Full-time, 76hrs/fortnight.
• This role requires availability to work Monday to Sunday across unit operating hours. (8:00am – 8:30pm)
• Hybrid working: 2 days on-site, 3 days from home once competent in the role.
• You require a stable and fast internet connection to work from home.
• As part of the recruitment process this role requires a pre-employment check for final candidates
About this work area
As an Intraday Specialist your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Continuously ensure targets are prioritised correctly to maximise customer experience and meet goals.
• Continuously evaluate forecast against actual demand and trends to determine if a re-forecast and further actions are required.
• Constantly ensure that demand and supply match and take measures to secure consistent performance.
• Monitor queue times and abandon rates on all queues across channels and skills to optimise co-worker efficiency to customer-facing activities and reduce customer waiting time.
• Monitor schedule adherence and wrap times on all queues, and feed back to Remote Team Leaders to ensure best customer experience across Sales and Resolutions service.
• Coordinate short-term measures on the supply side, e.g. rescheduling training, to balance co-worker and customer experience while operating against the right cost.
• Develop and maintain close collaboration with managers and team leaders to understand needs for trainings, team meetings etc, thus securing both schedule adherence and a balanced day-to-day co-worker experience.
• Create commentary on reporting to Planning, Scheduling & Intraday Manager and Scheduling Specialists about performance for the day and mitigating actions, to provide an outlook for the next few days.
• Provide insights and share feedback with Scheduling Specialists and the rest of the operations to enable qualitative continuous scheduling operations.
• Secure active participation in relevant parts of the Remote Partner meeting cadence (daily/weekly/monthly/tertial) to enable close collaboration with Remote Partners.
• Regularly orchestrate reviews of result, resources, schedule adherence and rolling forecast with remote partners to ensure clear view of partner capacity, and to enable a great place to work and great customer experience.
• Utilising tools such as Dialog, Genysis, Kronos and Verint.
As an Intraday Specialist you are or you have:
• The experience working within a fast paced and agile contact centre environment.
• A naturally friendly and personable attitude, you can interact with co-workers, team leaders and managers alike, building effective working relationships.
• The ability to respond quickly to business needs, effectively optimising the allocation of resources. You show a willingness to take on additional tasks as required to support the operations in the Customer Support Centre.
• A keen eye for detail and can identify opportunities for improving efficiencies by ensuring non-adherent events are reduced by taking corrective actions.
• A self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision.
• Strong knowledge of the intraday area within the contact centre industry and its integration with scheduling, with experience of monitoring productivity in real time.
• Utilisation of workforce management software is preferred and proficiency in Microsoft Suite i.e. Excel & PowerPoint.
We need people like you
At IKEA, work is so much more than a job. Come join us!