Job ID: REF383D
Date posted: 05/02/2024Company description
Do what you do best!
Or explore what you've never done before!
Work with us. Together we can make a difference.
Many companies, organizations and people together form IKEA. Everyone, idea and solution helps us to be good at what we do - to create a better everyday life for the many people. To make this a reality we need to work together, co-create ideas and allow for the many people to influence and improve our business. And with the many people, we mean you.
• Provide 1st level support to all users in the company;
• Monitor the smooth operation of Navision System and CRM;
• Personally commit to the fulfillment of all projects assigned with responsibility, within the defined time schedule, and according to the routines of the company;
• Prioritize user requests and respond to each one as soon as possible;
• Check on a daily basis the backup process of the Store;
• Support all internal systems and processes in the company.
• University degree in Information Technology or relevant;
• Knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV ERP will be considered as an asset;
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL RDBMS will be considered as an asset;
• Experience in Retail Business Processes and Systems will be considered as an asset;
• Good command of English and use of MS-Office;
• You are a results-oriented person, take initiative and have problem solving skills;
• You have very good planning and organizational skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
• You enjoy teamwork and helping others to be successful in their tasks;
• You have very good communicational and presentation skills.
• Work on schedule
• Highly professional and fast working environment.
• Food vouchers up to 110 BGN
• Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
• Annual bonus, based on the store’s achievements;
• Additional health insurance;
• Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives.
• Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN;
• Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN;
• Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN;
• Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN .
Be yourself and discover job opportunities at IKEA!
Apply with a CV in .doc or .pdf format.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture. Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we are always looking for people who share our positive mood and values.
To create a better everyday life for the many people