Job ID: REF1738F
Date posted: 30/10/2023Company description
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Start the customers shopping experience off on the right foot and ensure every visitor entering the store has the tools they need to take advantage of the IKEA mechanical sales system.
- Understand customers' expectations when entering the IKEA store to work on creating a positive experience for them.
- Securing the foundation for a joyful, welcoming and family-friendly atmosphere by interacting with families as they come into IKEA.
- Supporting customers in finding their way around the store and educating them about “how to shop” at IKEA and the Services products in the store.
- Support a customer-focused culture to ensure an overall inspiring shopping experience.
- Provide a family-friendly environment that converts more visitors to happy customers.
- Actively promote and inform all visitors of current and upcoming store Sales events and activities.
- Customer Service experience preferably in a fast-paced and future-oriented retail environment.
- Good at quickly building rapport with people from different (cultural) backgrounds.
- Experience of actively meeting customer needs through understanding customers in the service industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work alone but also as a team player.
- Ability to handle several tasks at the same time.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.