Job ID: 216346
Date posted: 12/02/2024Who you are
We are looking for multitasked experienced person with strong influencing and negotiation skills who is able to operationalize hybrid models of CI to meet organizational goals & objectives, has knowledge how to priorities and provide clear directions in a matrix relation and is capable to collaborate across all levels of the organization.
GBO Continuous Improvement Manager has excellent knowledge of the IT-enabled shared service industry in the field of Continuous Improvement, understanding, implementation Lean, Six Sigma and Process Modernization using automation and is also expert in understanding and selecting the product offerings of leading Smart and Intelligent Solution providers. Candidate should have good experience in Robotic Process automation and experience in any of the automation tools in the market .
If you have 10 + years of increasing responsibility in the Shared Services Industry and at least 5+ years as a manager in larger international structure, working daily with solution development or automation in Continuous Improvement opportunity solutions and business case development, this position will be a great chance for development in your career path.
Candidate should have experience in leading Continuous improvement team in shared service industry and not embedded CI in operations
You should also have strong technological capabilities and experience in understanding and selecting the product offerings of leading Smart & Intelligent Solution providers, working with big amount of data should be your strong point. Business Partner mindset, ability to deal with remote stockholders and great English communication skills are also must have on this position.
A day in your life with us
• build, deploy and continuously develop a sustainable Continuous Improvement framework, roadmap & agenda for all GBO HUBs,
• drive the process simplification and standardization agenda of GBO to maximize returns from implementation of process modernization/digitization initiatives using Smart & Intelligent automation,
• implement a portfolio of CI tools and technology in the GBO HUBS that are aligned with business needs to enable business process efficiency and growth,
• follow up on CI process and technology benchmarks in the shared services industry to secure GBO performance and to ensure that GBO performance is ahead of peer group,
• build people capability and process capacity by modernizing processes using Smart & Intelligent Solutions in conjunction with Lean & Six Sigma for sustainable gains in efficiencies & effectiveness in GBO,
• drive and enable a "process centric" approach to CI in GBO that will lead to sustainable problem solving, risk management in mission critical processes and increased levels of service quality,
• build develop and maintain a team with proven expertise in quality disciplines/approaches which will enable the GBO meet its strategic requirements & objectives,
• build and drive the innovation agenda to improve efficiency and service level quality.
Together as a team
The role is a part of the Global Business Operation structure, which is the key partner for Group functions, Businesses with the responsibility of transforming and operation new solutions of working and setting up value-added services and Centers of Expertise.
Continuous Improvement Manager’s role is responsible for driving and enabling process centric mindset and solutions in GBO to achieve sustainable efficiency, effectiveness, and maximum experience thus to achieve the intended goals.
Questions and support? Let's connect!
If you need support or have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Job interviews are carried out on a continuous basis. Once we find a suitable candidate(s), we will close the job offer. Recruitment with us is fully remote.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
A little about us
As Ingka Business Service Center, we are part of IKEA and we support shops and other IKEA companies with financial and payroll services. Our office (Regional HUB Europe) is located in Poznań, at 6a Szwedzka Street (Centrum Franowo). We will provide you with the opportunity to spread your wings in the HR field. What matters to us is whether our values, such as a sense of community, simplicity or the search for new solutions, appeal to you. With us, you can be yourself and work the way you want – we care about your authenticity and freedom of self-expression. We focus on job stability and building long-term relationships with our employees (also through a loyalty programme – working with us longer earns you an additional financial bonus). At IKEA, you manage your career – it is up to you to choose the path of development within the team, by taking part in international projects or even within the organisation worldwide.
When you get to know us better, you will see how much you can get from working at IKEA!
Our FIKA will perk you up for sure, but we offer more perks than that:
• hybrid working model,
• fantastic office furnished with IKEA furniture, divided into zones for work and relaxation and creative collaboration,
• free underground parking with electric charger and bicycle parking,
• stable employment (employment contract),
• flexible terms of employment (depending on the team – full-time and part-time),
• flexible working hours (we start work between 7 and 10 a.m.),
• annual appreciation bonus dependent on performance in the relevant fiscal year,
• home work allowance,
• cafeteria system – a pool of benefits to choose from (e.g. Multisport card, cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, medical package for relatives),
• Tack! loyalty programme for employees – working with us longer earns you an additional financial bonus,
• private medical care for IKEA employees and their families,
• well being support – Edenred pre-paid lunch card, Employee Support Programme – support in difficult life situations,
• personal accident insurance and pension plan,
• jubilee awards, gifts and special events,
• additional 4-week paternity leave,
• co financing of language courses.