Job ID: REF4771M
Date posted: 05/02/2024Company description
About Ikano Retail
Ikano Retail is one of 12 IKEA franchisees. Through our omnichannel experience we create a better everyday life in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Mexico and the Philippines, offering well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible are able to afford them. Our Ikano Centres, anchored by IKEA, are retail destinations at the heart of our communities. We also invest in real estate to develop places for people to live, work and play. We are the only franchisee owned by the family of Ingvar Kamprad, who founded IKEA in 1943.
- Good knowledge of how to support IKEA customers before, during and after they have made purchases, and how the Customer Contact Centre acts as the main support channel.
- Solid knowledge of the Customer Support/Contact Centre business.
- Experience of the easy buying process.
- Deep knowledge of budget responsibility and a thorough understanding of profit and loss and the key performance indicators used within IKEA organizations to plan, follow up and steer the business.
- Proven record of successful leadership in a people-centric organization.
- Change management.
- IKEA Brand, IKEA culture and values.
- Market research and customer insights, including sources.
- Relevant processes, tools and working methods for the role.
- Legal requirements and third-party contracts.
- Possess 3 - 5 years of IT experience.
- Experience in contact center environment
- Good hands-on experience working with ININ or Genesis or any other Contact Center systems.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage different projects in a matrix setting.
- Ability to work on a strategic level while acting on an operational/tactical level.
- Ability to network and interact effectively with different people in various situations.
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- Ability to be able to coordinate and manage costs, and adequate vendor management.
- Ability to participate and maintain IT and systems’ compliance within the environment.
- Be passionate about customers and act to ensure a positive shopping experience.
- The IKEA values truly reflect personal values.
- Passionate about growing and developing business.
- Always strive for excellence and high performance.
- Passionate about home furnishing, people's life at home and the IKEA range of products and services.