Job ID: REF1753O
Date posted: 10/12/2023Company description
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them
To support the establishment team with the commercial planning and, if applicable, the commercial build-up of one or more areas of an IKEA store.
The main task will be to secure an up to date and successful result of the commercial planning and the commercial build-up for the assigned area of responsibility. This will be done by working closely with relevant speaking partners and using planning recommendations based on the Commercial Brief.
- By using agreed given tools, complete the commercial planning and compilation package within the set timeframe for assigned area
- Work closely with sales planner to ensure a consistent and aligned planning output
- Actively participate in startup meeting and check point meetings by presenting and discussing layout and range presentation solutions
- Transfer visual merchandising know-how to new IKEA co-workers, if applicable
- Ensure a timely, qualitative and consistent implementation of all relevant store media during the commercial build-up, if applicable
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in art and design / Architecture field.
- Retail and/or home furnishing experience
- Experience of working as a visual merchandizer in an IKEA store.
- Experience of working in a retail project planning and implementing.
- A good knowledge of using designing tools (AutoCAD, REVET, Sketch up, Microsoft office Adobe Creative Suite).