Job ID: 222759
Date posted: 26/02/2024Who you are
• You have at least 3 years of experience working with building operations, human resources, sales/ retail, customer experience/ support or equivalent. Coming from a previous managerial role you are comfortable in leading and developing both people and business.
• You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships.
• You have a deep knowledge of unit requirements i.e. Safety & Security, facility management, workplace, tooling, etc.
• You have strong communication skills and the ability to act cross functionally in a matrix environment and truly share our IKEA values.
• You are passionate and have a good understanding of how our customers act, feel and behave in the omnichannel environment. This allows you to perfect the customer experience along the overall customer journey and by that to continuously drive performance and growth.
• You have very good English and German skills, both written and spoken.
In the German Remote Customer Meeting Point (RCMP) together with the RCMP Management Team, you drive a customer-focused culture, a consistent, seamless, and positive customer experience in all contact methods.
A day in your life with us
• Enable the implementation of the RCMP Country strategy in your unit in order to ensure to reach main business goals
• In order to maximize co-worker engagement, unit performance, consistent co-worker and customer experience, create and ensure a close collaboration within the Country RCMP Management Team
• Nurture a strong IKEA culture and represent IKEA values in order to inspire co-workers to extraordinary achievements
• Define and coordinate unit specific development needs and initiatives, thus securing efficient operation and performance
• Drive IKEA People Planet Positive agenda
• Create and ensure a close collaboration within the area/ market to enable truly omnichannel development
• Act as the legal representation of your site in relation to external parties
• Act as the only responsible manager on site in order to ensure safety and security rules are in place and regulations are followed
This is a permanent, full-time role located in Hofheim-Diedenbergen (near Frankfurt/ Main). You will report to the Deputy Remote Customer Meeting Point Manager.
About this work area
The German Remote Customer Meeting Point, with locations in Hofheim-Diedenbergen (Frankfurt/ Main), Rostock and Berlin, supports the IKEA customer with a team of about 800 engaged and knowledgeable co-workers and leaders by providing a valuable shopping experience. The RCMP is a vital part of the German organization. For being able to offer a new level of Customer Service in the future and to meet new IKEA business opportunities, we are taking advantage by strengthening competences in selling and Home Furnishing Design.
Does this sound like your next challenge? IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Send us your online application for the specific job ad with your complete application documents and cover letter telling us why you’d like to join us at IKEA in this position. We look forward to receiving your detailed application with your salary expectations and when you can start at the earliest. Do not hesitate to contact Tatiana.Goloviznina@ingka.ikea.com if you have any job-related questions and Simone.Schulz@ingka.ikea.com in regards of hiring process.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please note that we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis.
Warmly welcome with your application.
Wir bieten dir
• All the opportunities of a globally successful and growing company: We provide a wide variety of career paths for you at IKEA
• A company that promotes talent with plenty of support for personal development
• A working environment that honors your work-life balance
• Fair pay and a full benefits package – full thirteenth salary, holiday pay, company pension and a lot more besides
• Co-worker discount and a share in our company’s achievements with a bonus and loyalty program
• A policy of providing preferential treatment to suitable candidates with serious disabilities