Job ID: 183853
Date posted: 18/01/2024About this work area
Our Business Navigation team is responsible for benchmarking the performance and identifying potentials in many aspects of our business starting from Cash and Carry to food or the online business.
On a monthly basis, the team is accountable for controlling the cost, maximizing every euro and foreseeing the upcoming ones (forecasting process). Moreover, we make internal audits in order to revise the current processes and we crunch internal and external data to steer the business.
As a Business Analyst Intern, you provide support for the Business Navigation & Operations team.
You are currently studying Economics, Trade or Business Administration (Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent) in Belgium, France and/or Luxembourg area.
You live in the neighborhood of the store and you are responsible for your own transportation.
Note this is a unpaid internship which must be completed within the framework of your studies (3 months minimum).
Who you are
'- Show your engagement through your enthusiasm and involvement
- Are open to permanent development and improvement of yourself and IKEA
- Are open-minded and straight-forward in your cooperation with others
- You are rigorous, curious, and proactive
- Are cost-conscious and know that everything has a price tag
- Are able to maintain confidentiality in all areas
- Accounting skills - analytical and numerical skills
- You have proficient computer skills (in particular with PowerPoint and Excel)
- Have a good knowledge of spoken and written English and French
'-Collect qualitative and quantitative information from business databases and recognized sources
-Analyze data on given research topics
-Read, review, and disseminate significant articles, news, and developments
-Prepare and update presentations for internal and external