Veröffentlichungsdatum: 19/02/2024What you'll need to have
• 3 years experience working as a visual merchandiser.
• Experience working in visual merchandising in a retail environment.
• Experience leading co-workers.
• Proven success in leading creative processes and coaching people.
• Revit and Adobe creative knowledge is a must.
• Manage a team of Visual Merchandising/Activity co-workers and inspire and challenge them to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation solutions in the store.
• Lead a team of Visual Merchandising/Activity Co-workers in creating relevant, inspiring, affordable and commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles, price levels, meet many individual tastes and exceed visitor's expectations.
• Responsible for gathering and translating knowledge of people's needs and dreams in the local market into relevant and inspiring range presentation solutions that support a convenient shopping experience and reflect the local needs of life at home.
• Keep up to date and knowledgeable about retailing, home furnishing and trends in order to support the Com&In Manager to facilitate workshops that generate creative directions that inspire and surprise visitors with a strong visual impression.
• Responsible for the recruitment and competence development of Visual Merchandising/Activity co-workers and securing personal succession planning by constantly searching for potential candidates.
• Actively support the department action plan using layout as a commercial tool as well as range presentation and vitality initiatives focused on growing the business and supporting long-term profitability. Execute agreed plans together with the Com&In team and other functions.
• Act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and ensure the Visual Merchandising/Activity co-workers understand the impact of Com&In actions on the financial result.
• Ensure that Visual Merchandising/Activity co-workers base their work on the layout as a commercial tool and execute range presentation solutions with high quality, simplicity, cost-effectiveness and efficiency by applying national directions and using global tools and best practices.
• Ensure the team always keep visitors in mind, minimise disruption and communicate changes when working on the shop floo
Together as a team
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Full-time, In Location, Onsite
SHIFTS –Availability: M-F from 5am - 4pm. Typical schedule M-F 7am-3pm. Potential weekends.
PAY – The starting rates/salary for this position range from $69,879 to $101,700 and will be based on relevant work experience
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? – Yes
At IKEA, taking care of our co-workers and their dependents is a top priority. That’s why we offer our eligible, regular co-workers (part-time and full-time) a full menu of benefits and perk options to help everyone maintain work and life balance, be well, and plan for their future. Join our team and enjoy these benefits and so much more!
• Generous paid time off, holiday, and sick time
• WiselyPay – get earned wages up to two days early
• Paid parental leave (up to 16 weeks)
• KinderCare tuition discount
• Retirement and bonus plans
• Co-worker discount, meal deal, and referral bonus
• Pet insurance program
• Education assistance and learning programs
• Safety shoe reimbursement
• 24/7 telehealth visits
• Dental and vision plans
• Medical and Rx plans (must work min. 20 hrs/wk)
• A fun and inclusive work environment